Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My reeaaaaaaaally belated Birthday cum X'mas pressie from Pretty woman.

And i was least expecting a pair of shoes from her! Hehe...


Also, Pretty woman got me a Ferrero Rocher Ester Egg, despite me not able to be there... Yum Yum~ Too bad my cough came back again... Gotta shelf it >=(



And in the morning i had this coffee for breakfast, a little "door gift" for me to test tes.
And such an interesting cutie must be Japanese =9

Verdict: Pretty good. I seldom take black coffee, but i do like this one =)

*************

I really wanna scream today, while i was on the cab on the way home. Even on flight.

Behind all the TQs and S'ries, it was helluva internal struggle to keep that devil call "temper", down.

Pointless to explain and/or argue. It doesn't work here.

Good thing is? I hope i never will have to see (some of) them ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home