Monday, February 26, 2007

28 Feb 07

Most of the people i met love to ask me, "So how's flying?"
And i wish i can say to all, "Killing me softly".
If you understand at all.

*******************

Cost me almost a $200 bomb the other day on these stuff in preparation to start my photo album. For the new phase.

I spent a good 3+ hours browsing through A"N"BC, DAISO, PRINTS and MADE WITH LOVE for all these materials.
Totally got blown off with the amount of work, artistic cells and of course $, that it is gonna cost me to put together an album.
And yeah~ If not for this trip i wouldn't realised that this niche market is booming.

Piles of my photos

It's loads of fun going through them, reminiscing on the good and bad times.
Some, made me laugh out loud;
Some, made me wince and wish i wasn't such a bitch back then;
Some, brought a blissful smile;
while others, i just wish i had done more or better.


**************

Going for consultation later.
Loads of question to ask. Haven done much research all this while, but i realised, the more i know, the more uneasy i feel.
But i really want to get over with this. Cos even the spects is giving me headache from prolong wearing.

I guess it's too late to chicken out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home