Friday, February 23, 2007

15 Feb 07

One last day b4 i jet off to Shanghai and totally miss Singapore's pre-CNY atmosphere. Loads of things on my to-do list that day, couldn't afford to waste it away despite my fainting spells at Suntec. All because i worked tooooo hard on the return Brisbane flight. Work, as in not just robotic working, but with that 'human touch' they talked about.

I realised the irony here. Aussie flights aren't exactly popular, in fact i think they are not. It will be unusual if the flight is not full. Most of us know, we really gotta work every single cent for it. The chances of us being zonked the following day is 80%, just like a bad hangover from too much booze, and in our case, over-working.

However, however, however.... Out of so many flights, i find myself giving alot to my pax cos i reap the most satisfaction out of the Aussie sectors. *Shrugs* Too many external factors and i can't really write an essay detailing why.... But i know one thing for sure, pax plays a very crucial role in pushing us towards peak performance too. =)


Anyway.....
Couldn't take my mind off this Rauol shirt when i went shopping with him a few days back. And the sneaky me love to drop the surprise bomb =)
Already drop a very big hint on what i would love to have in return hehe....

But when i stepped into the Suntec branch, something else caught my eyes instead and decision was made in 10 seconds. =P


I love his little boy expression here hehe...


Head to Chinatown later in the evening. Where else besides Chinatown in SG to soak in the festive mood?
Turn out? this year's Chinatown CNY bazaar is Zzzzzzzzzz.... Quite disappointing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home