Friday, December 29, 2006

My PC finally coma-tose.

And i can't get my London and Christmas' pictures up. *sian*

Now it's a tie between getting a lappy or a LCD-screen desk-top for gaming pleasure...

Hmmmm....

***************

Dubai-Moscow later.

10 days >.<" Thankfully, there's someone i already know on this flight. Looking forward to it. =)


Moscow- An once in a life time experience will be more than i can ask for. My brother was asking me to get him anything that spells "Moscow" on it *LOL*.......

**************

Year 2006 is coming to a close.

Although there has been much complaints and grievances you've heard, honestly i am still thankful for everything, for where i am. Still glad with how the course of my life has went.

Somewhere inside, i still tell myself, "This may be one of the best thing that ever happened to me."

=)

**************

May 2007 be another great year for you and for me.

Happy New Year in advance!!!

And see you next year ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home