Friday, December 08, 2006

Been asked what do i want for my big day cum X'mas this year.

*Clasp my hands together*

............. I wish for a ..............

MAGIC WAND!!!!
=9

So that i can own the rest of the following hehehe ~

Thumbdrive (For my photos)

Hair Tong.

A nice large leather bag to carry my tong ard like the Japanese girls, yeah~ Bimbotic i know =/

A portable DVD player.

Christian Dior's J'adore (Oooohs, it's sooooo woman)

Calvin Klein's Summer (Limited ed, doubt if i can find it anymore. Haiz... Hesitations, Hesitations....)

Precious Moments Big Photo Album (Been thinking about it for years but i've got no photos then, now i'll need to splurge a little on developing photos hehe)

SKII Facial Treatment Essence (LOL)

A new wardrobe (Yen would have been quick to add in, "Why? Buy too many clothes liao right?" =P)

A funky watch.

Spotted this in a mag, thought it look nice there but don't think i wanna own it =/


And this!!! Been wanting to get it for my mum. Will be bagging it asap when i get the time to hit VIVO.


*************
Actually, all i want is to stay healthy and blessed with a simple and happy life

=)


And of course........
I wish my dearest pals, Yen and Yun, have a fantastic birthday too. May you be blessed with happiness always and your wishes be fulfilled =)

As well as to the people around me, i hope you all have a wonderful and heart-warming Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home