Friday, November 24, 2006

Am munching on Knoppers and Hanutas now b4 i crash soon... My so-called dinner. Nowadays i dunno what's breakfast, lunch or dinner when i go to work. Just eat whenever there's a chance at all to keep me going...

Back from a full load up & down HKG turn.
~SHAG~

Unlike the last chaotic BKK turn i did last week, this one is so disorganized... I guess with 7 people in the galley, it takes a while for the chemistry to flow in... Haiz... Forget about it, hope the next one will be better.


Despite being so worn out, excitement for the release of the new Dec/Jan roster was the only reason why i still drag myself to control...

When i saw DXB, i was apprehensive cos all i remember was being wheeled out and having funny paxs wave me goodbye in the holding room. LOL ...

Then i scroll further down and i saw DME...

Agape, I turned and asked Sil next to me, as if for confirmation, if it's Moscow?!?!?!


Moscow in December... Bitter cold in winter... >.<"

That's not it. Dubai-Cairo follows about 2 weeks later!!!

Yay! Something new at last, though i am not sure if it's the best time to be in Moscow...

kk, my mind is not working liao... crash time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home