Thursday, October 19, 2006

My job is aging me alive

Nein.
(Means 'no' in german)

No Heidelberg castle this trip. Though the other P-girl seems interested in sight-seeing too, i could sense her desire to bond with her teammies are stronger. Haaa~ so i backed off even though i suggested the idea on board. =)

The other part of the reason was, i decided that i should familarise myself with the area around the hotel first, like how to get to the common-to-crew food joints, Penny Food Mart, the town etc etc... Otherwise i may faint due to hunger and have no idea where to go. One GS was laughing at me when i told him i could remember how to get to the Birkenstock shop, but completely forgotten the route to get to the food joint from my last visit in July....
Ahem~ Sorry? =9

Touched down into a dead Frankfurt on a Sunday. The only thing we could do was to eat. Period. Zzzzz



Chilling out at Champions on the first night =)


That set of crew are kinda like branded siao. Spent the 2nd day branded shops hoping, trying on birkens and lastly dragging mamasan bag with loads of chocolate back to hotel.

That was not the last for them, cos they still chilled out at the hotel's Champions till it was time to get some sleep. A pretty close team they are, as i heard they have been together for about 2 years. For me? I escape whenever i can, cos am not keen in taking in 2nd hand smoke, though they are REALLY nice peeps and sisters to be with and work with. I mean it.

And look at the damage i did for my virgin visit to LV Boutique....

Ouch~
A Monogram Mini Lin small coin pouch!!!
Ya, small it may be... Most pple start small isn't it? Oh Sh*t....

Alright i admit, i'm guilty for having been influenced to buy.

But can i give an excuse? ;P

Actually, a coin pouch has been 1 of my plans, just no idea when or anytime this soon. Now that it happened, so be it. Just got to be more meticulous with my future spending.

Temptations versus Priorities
Haiz....

Perhaps i'm conscience-striken or what, decided to review my policies and see if there's anything i can do to improve my portfolio and put my blood and sweat into sensible avenues instead. Be it investments or protection or savings.
Thanks Pi for ur honest opinions. At least i feel better now =)

Oh! When i say blood and sweat, i mean it literally manz. My job is aging me alive. If i ever pluck up the courage, i'll show you my hypoxia fingernails and Ah-ma-skin-ultra-dry hands. Haizzzz.....


K, time to move on, where was i?


Oh ya~ My lunch. Pork Knuckles.

Heard this was famous over in Germany too.
My astonishment was nothing new to the peeps who brought me there as they too, used to think pork knuckles was an Asian delicacy haha.... Sua ku me...


Birkenstock was next after lunch, and was there for at least an hr and a half. Am sure anyone else will marvel at the numbers they bought. With everybody's combined, it's almost enough to start a shop!

As i was trying on different sandals, a cheeky LS commented that i've got quite a big foot. LOL~ I wasn't angry nor offended cos he wasn't the first guy to say that. I'm a size 7, not exactly that big right? =9

But till now, i couldn't forgive the first guy who said that though Haha... Yun, you knew that person. This guy with a girly name and thought he's so very good-looking, egoistic person from Starbucks years back... What was his name???

Amazingly, i left the shop empty handed as my debit card was not accepted, and the pair i chose was meant more for sharing with my mum.
Til the next time... Not urgent...

Parted with the girls after Birkens, as they wanted to continue branded hop, to do my own shopping. Bought some cold wear from H&M. Winter's approaching and i'm still so inadequately equipped.

The man who made my chocolate crepe.

Perfect for hungry shoppers like me hehe...


Headed back to the station near our hotel, to Penny mart to 'load' our supply of chocolates. Haha... As expected, i found the rest there, it's like a must-go for crew.

The Giottos, Hanuta and chocolate waffles i bought.


We each bought roughly this much or more, or even a whole mamasan bag full of chocolates and sausages. I wonder how many boxes of giottos they sell out a day to the 3 different sets of crew in Frankfurt?

As if this was not enough, i already have more orders for giottos for my next 2 Frankfurt coming up soon.

Back to the Italian Pizza & Spaghetti crew joint for dinner next. Had so many plates of spinah with squeezed lemon juice, a popular side dish, until i was 'jalad' and a little scare of it liao... That's what happened when you have too much of the nice food at one go. Have just enough for once and you'll keep coming back for more. That's the way to enjoy something, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home