Sunday, October 08, 2006

Beware what you wish for

Yeah~

Beware what you wish for.

Cos just as i was wishing for more time to stay in SG, i was granted my wish, but in a not-such-an-idea situation. Haaa~

Now, i don't have to worry if noone's going to the desert tour in Dubai with me anot, cos i'm missing it all together =/ Til the next time i hope?

Had a minor accident, got offloaded immediately and off the to hospital i went. I have many to thank, from my crew to the engineers to the ground staff to the doctor and nurse who came, as they took alot of effort to make me feel better and to contact the necessary people.

Very Efficient =)

Nothing serious. But i get 2 more days back home to nurse my finger B4 i go on standby.


~Yucks~ I hate standbys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home