Tuesday, October 03, 2006

"When i say stay true = know what you want and where you are going. Dun Lose yourself"

From peh peh... As we exchange our views on our career over MSN right now...

:[ Erene :[ HKG again, Shopping! Someone go desert tour with me in dubai pls.... says: so have u deceided to stay long after 3 months of flying?

Cleared 12! Next 02! says: 10yrs?

Cleared 12! Next 02! says: max

Cleared 12! Next 02! says: u?

Cleared 12! Next 02! says: 2 contract renewal

:[ Erene :[ HKG again, Shopping! Someone go desert tour with me in dubai pls.... says: lol i dunno

:[ Erene :[ HKG again, Shopping! Someone go desert tour with me in dubai pls.... says: i wanna be happy doing what i do .... which i think may be a little hard here.... hopefully i stay true to myself lor and not get suck into all the fame fighting

Cleared 12! Next 02! says: fame?

Cleared 12! Next 02! says: hmm..

Cleared 12! Next 02! says: wat u like to do?

:[ Erene :[ HKG again, Shopping! Someone go desert tour with me in dubai pls.... says: just be happy doing my work and hopefully something else interest me outside? then i'll most prob leave =P

Cleared 12! Next 02! says: i see it as, endure for 10yrs, then rest of my life do wat i like to do.

Cleared 12! Next 02! says: i dun see myself workin all my life

Cleared 12! Next 02! says: so aft 10yrs, my life will start


Nice way of putting it.... "so aft 10 yrs, my life will start"
Hmmmmm......

***************
Something about Wen's bloggie affected me a little, which is part of the reason why i said i could neither find the right time nor right words to blog for quite a while.

It's the honesty and her courage of revealing her weaknesses, thoughts and doubts, such that i could feel for her, that makes me question myself and the whole point of blogging for me.

In Pi's words, mine is like a walk down the memory lane......

At times, i'm worried about the contents. It could be sensitive to certain people for all i know. Afterall the government says, to practise respsonsibility =/

I also wonder who's reading and sometimes the thought of broadcasting to the whole world my insecurities just drives me away from the computer.

We're all self-conscious. Like 1 CS put it, the first thing we look out for in a picture, is ourself. I hate being judged, but yet the idea of blogging subjects myself to it, which is why i tend to paint a rosy picture. I'm not so nice, actually >.<" Haha =9


I dun mean to compare, but just a point i wanna make. There's many bloggers out there with really interesting themes or sense of purpose/direction in their bloggie, which made me feel lame lamenting to the world about mundane things i did? Heh~

Others? I just do not have the right words to describe my feelings. Zzzzzzzzzz.... Limited Ang Moh.... LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home