Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Looks like i cannot avoid my fate.

Activated for Shit-ney tmr...

NOT AGAIN !?!?!? Zzzzzzzz.......

If i'm doomed to do that sector, Fine.

They took me off my Beijing and put me on standby after i get back. I'll laugh my head off if i get call up for another Shit-ney back to back.

********************
New roster's out.

Soooooooo unimaginative.

I'm starting to agree with Kelly, they seem to be repeating itself, like cut and paste??? And it certainly looks like i'm next in line after Simon who'll proclaim himself a 'quantas' crew. Cos i've like @ least 5 Aussie flight to do in this 2 months?

Plus, I have yet another Frankfurt!!!! Kaoz. I can start being an 'agent' for Birkens, but i'll charge 5% nia ok? Hehehe...


Kidding la~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home