Friday, October 13, 2006

How Shit-ney almost killed me

"Nobody knows what is 219 is until they have done it."

A quote from my LSS on the leg back. 219 and 222 are 'couple-coded', actually 222 is the most dreaded and 'siong-est' one.

Every single inch of my body is aching with exhaustion. Almost collasped out of fatigue when i drag my cabin bag out of the aircraft. Was in a state of severe self-turbulence after that, until my head touch the pillow.

Didn't make it to Circular Quay for pancakes on the rocks as recommended by Yun. Got a map from concierge and decided that i'll do some research b4 going to recree next time. Going there in the morning b4 222 doesn't sound like a good idea now.
Hmmmm~

The nicest room i've got so far. Better ones to come i hope?




I loathe doing 219. It makes me soooo dead beat like a zombie, and irascible for the next day or two.

***************
A long and daunting struggle has commence without my conscious knowing.

Weight has never been a major problem since my adolescence. With lots of passion and commitment in sports, i could eat with no restraint. Perhaps i've taken the privilege for granted. As i get on with age, guessed it's a combination of decreased metabolism, habit and a chain of other factors that's making weight becoming an issue.

Women can be rather greedy when it comes to looking good. We are insatiable, there's always an ounce of weight too much.

There i was in Sydney, willing myself not to eat unnecessarily, unhealthily. I could literally hear the war up there in my head between the Angel and the Devil. It is so easy to give in to the Devil as he usually brings enjoyment, sinful pleasure. And i did.


I never knew battling the greedy devil is such an uphill task.


What are we doing to ourselves? We're killing the earth harvesting food and stuffing ourselves to death with over-nutrition. Haiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home