Friday, February 23, 2007

My leave started yesterday.

Which means the date is drawing near.

I'm starting to regret a little about picking such an early date.

No.1 - I'll be missing my last team flight with them, b4 i'm transferred to another team. Although there had been some grievances, they are still very nice people indeed. Will miss them =)

No.2 - And of all flights, why does it has to be Tokyo - LA !?!?!?! Damn....

No.3 - Friends has been telling me that i look good in my red spectacles and now it's all gonna be wasted =(

I've tried to postpone my leave, but the system requires me to ballot for the change, for every SINGLE 16 days. Now, that is reaaaaaaally tedious when time is not on my side. I may end up neither here nor there, which will be worse than what it is to begin with... Haizzzzz

***********
Right, gotta run! Someone's birthday dinner to attend.
And i just realised, tomorrow there's another one too haha =)
But that means i'll be missing Chingay! Zzzzzz =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home