Friday, March 02, 2007

New Lease of Life

As i lay down on the operating table, i realise that i am not mentally prepared enough for it.

Hell and they wasted no time in getting down to business. That's when my nightmare began.

When the clamping started, i seriously thought cosmetic surgery was included in the package i paid for. Cos i felt as if the corners of my eyes are goona tear and my eyes be enlarged. Just like the plastic surgery for almond-shape eyes. Like the Japanese girls?

Besides the extraction of my wisdom teeth some years ago, this was yet another traumatic experience that i do not wish to endure ever again.

On the OT i was really glad i chose Dr Lee, knowing that he's very experienced, does soothes me a little despite my immense pain.


Finally not dependent on glasses, but i am still trying to accustom to it. Vision is still blur, hazy and full of glare and halos, just like doctor have warned. I can only hope it will heal faster.

Hiak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home