Thursday, March 01, 2007

Time to bade farewell.

I fell hard in love with you 14 years ago.

You were the hippest and the coolest to be around with then. And i fought hard to be with you.

But as time goes by, your possessiveness gets unbearable and my reliance on you was hampering me in every single way. All of my friends advised me to leave and that gradually influenced me to turn to others..

I know you have always been there for me despite my unfaithfulness. You'll always embrace me like an angel, whenever i go running back to you.

But this time round, my mind is set.
I can't keep doing this.
I need to live my life.
I gotta to learn to let you go, and i hope i have your blessings.


And today, I can finally let go of you, my spectacles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home