Sunday, March 11, 2007

Back to the old ways

It's back to the old ways, after 17 days of non-moisturizer-reliant days.

Hiak.

Perhaps i did let "complacency" gets to me a little, thinking 2nd most junior wont ganna B2 (galley) work. Well well well... If only i have such luck in TOTO.

Okie back to the picture.
17 days, enough to rob me of my memory of what to do. So the first day, i returned to work in an apprehensive mood, feels like SNY or first solo again. It's 7 am in the morning, after waking up more than 2 hrs ago, i logged in only to find my "arch enemies", the leading couple from my previous FRA-JFK, are onboard. Almost fainted onto the PC panel. That sent me into a frenzy reaching for my notes.

Then came B2. *Jolt up from my morning "Seh-ness"*
Suddenly all my cells are awake and working.

Yeah, i know it's not the first time. But still, i know myself. I know how blur i can be when under stress. I guess i don't naturally belong to those who shine under adverse conditions =9

However, today was indeed a good practise, getting a better grasp. The first sector my LS did almost everything for me, he kinda subtely drive me out of the galley to do other stuff and he took over my duties. So Pai Seh... And i felt so bad. Luckily there's another chance for me to redeem myself. Time to get a grip, so i will myself to do better on the way back.

It was. Phewz~

Totally worned out, aching everywhere, feels as though i've run a marathon today.

Time to knock out.

-----------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home