Monday, October 06, 2008

Crumbling

I have laughed and cried,

over and over again,

experiencing emotions that went from crest to trough then back,

for the last 2 days.

********************


It is sheer torment

having to appear happy, crazy and fun loving,

pretending nothing has happened,

but deep inside,

I am crumbling.


Yet no tears can heal the kind of pain.

好痛.....


************************

ZY's live performance @ the Shakespeare & co, one which i couldn't shake it off since.
A piece of Elton John's.

What I got to do to make you love me?
What I got to do to make you care?
What do I do when lightning strikes me?
And I wake to find that you're not there?

What I got to do to make you want me?
What I got to do to be heard?
What do I say when it's all over?
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home