Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Invasion in Process

Mood: Frustrated.

While others are celebrating being a Mac convert, i'm here struggling being a new Sony Ericsson user. I am such a technology lagger.

I'm invading my new Sony Ericsson phone right now, trying to make it fit for habitation.

My Nokia LCD screen collasped suddenly yesterday, making me almost incontactable when i have things to be done. I wasn't ready for this. Now that i will lose all my precious SMSes and other data.... Hiak~ I feel so disoriented, sooo lost now...
It's scary how dependent people are (me included) on mobile phones. My entire life is built on it.

Next time, I'll make sure i'm more 'mobile', i.e. moving on to the next phone without losing much data, without having your life still stuck in the old phone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home