Monday, October 22, 2007



Storms clouds were starting to form and the sweet scent of imminent rain in the cooling breeze were such a delight. I halted, closed my eyes, spread my arms a little and allowed the the wind to tousle my hair, enjoying the very moment.

For a very long time, i haven't enjoyed beng alone, to marvel at the beauty of the simplicity of life and being at peace with myself.

And because, the conversation the night before was so thought provoking, for a split second, i did wonder if it would be nice to have someone else standing beside me rejoycing the same special moment.


**********************

"你还可以玩多几年?"

That cuts. But I haven't got any answers.

I love my man, but i love my freedom more.


For now.



1 Comments:

Blogger gonziiiyy said...

hey there~..ur blog is pretty insightful & highly entertaining wif regards to fss experiences..humm i would say as an aspiring aviator & fellow tjcian, its a thoroughly enjoyable experience which is why..realli hope u'll keep it goin!!..wishin u all d best in ur battles & everything* cheersz =))..

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home