Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Typhoon Luck

If animals are highly territorial, it is only matched by human's possessiveness.
*************

Nothing,

but the dread of having to beg my bro to use his notebook

for a few minutes everytime,

for the past 2 weeks,

in order to stay connected to this digital world,

drove me to brave the impending tyhoon in Taipei,

to seek any shop open for business to sell me notebook.


I was really desperate, when the whole NOVA is closed.

Decided to try the other place, 光华. It's like if FUNAN is closed, i'll go for Sim Lim ;P

For a typical Singaporean girl like me, not having experienced major climatic changes, let alone fully comprehend the dangers of such storms, i thought nothing much of going out. Afterall, we've had storms in Singapore, but the worst was just non-stop heavy rain and flooding, a huge umbrella should do it.


Not until, i find myself as if wading through thick waters while crossing the streets; and having to hang on to my umbrella for dear life, to prevent it from being violently wrenched away by the howling wind, that serioulsy scares me.

So there goes my night-market plans and the food =(




Aren't you drooling already? ;9

Stranded in the room for the rest of the night, checking out my new toy. And also, i guess this is the few chance i get to check out Sheraton's top notch facilities. The sauna's just =X

I'll miss Taipei lots lots.
Hope to see one soon again.

1 Comments:

Blogger t r i p l e eye l i d s said...

typhoon caught me too when i was there last month.. checkout my other site for the fun stuff =) http://tripleeyelids.blogspot.com

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home