Friday, August 17, 2007

Just got back from a course on wine appreciation.

Dry, but Cool.

Least now, when i pick my wines (my dad likes them), i won't just go by the price tags =P

But learning how to appreciate wine ain't easy as i thought. If i ever in my lifetime, master it, one of my future career options can include being an agriculturist. A lot of it is about the soil, sun and climate factors. Back to the basics.

Also met quite a number a 863-ers today, all going back for different courses. We're like magnets, naturally suck together during breaks and lunchtime. I realized, after speaking to a few neighbouring batches people, that we are quite a blissful and cohesive bunch. I am really proud of that.

=)

**********

Will be jetting off to Seoul-San Francisco tmr.


Been looking forward to it. For all the shopping i NEED to do =9

Which is why i'm hesitant to contact Shawna... Plus, i doubt she'll remember much about me, cos i wasn't really 1 of their GF-group some dinosaur time ago, due to certain complicated human relationship thingy. LOL.

Anyway, i know enough people on this coming flight to keep me occupied =9 Which is pretty rare.

Til then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Seow said...

complicated ur head la... shawna now in singapore.... you go there.... also cannot find....

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home