Saturday, October 04, 2008

1st October

Still remember why i started this blog at all?

I was counting down to a brand new "high flying", supposedly glamorous job, away from the rigid, desk-bound debt hounding bitch i was, with peanuts pay.

2 years and 7 months on, I am once again counting down.

But instead of forward, i am counting it backwards.

In Paris now. 3rd last to enjoy the sweets that this job brings. Only Seoul and Hong Kong left to go. =(

It has been an extremely hectic September. I tried to squeeze in so much since i know that i do not have much time left, that i am suffering from sleep deprivation. I was hardly home for more than 48 hours.

Now i realise, time is so hard to buy.

I keep looking back, where all is 好吃好住好玩, minus the hard, manual work. I knew i am going to miss it a hell lot. Of course, with a new 'roster' of monday-friday 10am-8pm, it pales in comparison to my previous "one week in London and the next in New York" kind of lifestyle.

=/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home