Saturday, December 29, 2007

2007 - A Close

I am at a lost for words suddenly.

Yet another year has flown by.

So much has happened.

I need a fresh start.

But i have yet to give my new year resolution a serious thought =9 Probably do it in Seoul.

*********************************

29th Dec.

Today's probably the last day in 2007 i have in Singapore, and it has to be tainted by this verbally abusive tai tai early in the morning. She's palpably an autocratic freak who may possibly turn violent if the maid misplace the flower vase by an inch.

Never ending to our sob stories..... Simply just piling on the push factors. Hiak.

"It good to fly around and see the world, but it is even better to fly around on business." Someone said.

Been telling a few friends that I wanna work in Japan, and their unanimous answer was," Join JAL la...."

*Faintz* I felt 'condemned' to flying.

If i tell them i am considering London too, I have absolutely no doubts about their response,
"Join B.A lor..."

>.<"


I want to do more than that.

*********************************


In the changing room of MYER. Yet another nice dress that i can't buy.

Despite having my Christmas wish fulfilled by activating me to Brisbane for boxing day shopping with yen, it didn't justify the major disappointment with how my plans with TPE-LAX got F up.

I feel so exploited.

Least, now i am looking forward to counting down to the New Year with Shawna in San Francisco. =)

*********************************

I am sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home