Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Best has yet to come.

"I want to spend the best years of my life with SIA."

I "lied" blatantly to the interviewers on 7th Jan almost 3 years ago. I thought that was what got me through. Whatever that happens after, is now in a blur.

From one end of the pacific ocean in Gold Coast, to the other in Santa Monica, California.

From Lunch with buddies in Turkey to Dinner with friends in Shanghai.

From high fashion in Paris' Champ Elysees to Taipei's street fashion at 五分谱。

From One week in Moscow-Huston to another in Frankfurt-NewYork.

From Marriot Hotel in Frankfurt to Hilton in Sydney.

From historical Athens to modern Tokyo.

From the Golden Temple in Amristar to Vantican City in Rome.

From snowy JungFrauJoch in Switzerland to the colourful underwater world in maldives.

From Great wall in China to Big Apple's Statue of Liberty.

..........................

Have i actually been there???

In fact, i don't think i was lying anymore. I do miss the good times a hell lot.
But that doesn't mean that i wanna spend all my life flying, i only want to spent some good years, defintely not my entire youth =9

There isn't any turning back now.
All i have got to do, is to believe that the best has yet to come......


2 Comments:

Blogger Ranz said...

Yes babe . and I really wish all the best for U . :D

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count your blessings!

-gerry ^_^

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home