Thursday, April 06, 2006

Day 22

It's 6.45am now. I'm swallowing down my bread as fast as i can now b4 i need to slap on my make-up.

It's been harping me since i woke up 1 hour ago, thus i feel the need to pen it.
I have no idea why i have been thinking about what "RA" Kelvin said weeks ago when Mr Green asked us to introduce ourselves. "What is your greatest achievement in your life so far?"
Kelvin's one i couldn't forget as it struck me alot and we got to learn that he is not just full of crappy jokes (esp X rated ones), but a sentimental person a well. He divulged that his greatest achievement was to have resigned his job and spent about 6 months with his Dad, and that was his Dad's last 6 months too. *Touched* How many of us would have done that?

Perhaps it was what Pi and i discussed last night, the health of Yen's parents that i am concerned and my brother's pending (thank god it's a minor 1) operation on the 18th that really got into me ....

"With great power comes great responsibility".

For me, i think it will be more relevant to say " With age, comes greater responsibility"

Right, Gotta run. It's Food class today. Hopefully it's gonna be entertaining =) Tschus!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home