Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My arms are aching...

Tried tennis for the first time yesterday. Been a 'big' ball sports lover all my life i.e. Volleyball, Basketball, Netball etc... As for racket games like Badminton and Table Tennis or Tennis, i simply dun have the flair for them =9 I always have a phobia of being hit hard by the ball or shuttle coming at 'light' speed, which i did have a bad experience back during JC where i got hit by a badminton shuttle right in my eye...... *ouch*


But then, i succumbed to Kelly's persuasion to join her, Donald and Simon, so that she wouldn't feel so awkward. LOL.... Tennis was fun, but my storkes are so badminton Haha... Loads to learn... Had a great time catching up with them though, we all have our fair share of ups and downs.

Head to Sim Lim Sq to shop for my Digi cam... And i bought an absolutely uncanny choice: Sanyo E6!?!?!?! Ya that aircon brand......

Can i just say something first? The sales men are soooo blardy stuck up and 'Kiam Pa'. Most of them simply ignore you, don't bother to desmonstrate and worse of all give you a F**king black face as if you're dirt in their shop!?!??! Felt so intimidated there...

Then finally we met this Indian dunno boss or salesman on the 3rd floor (xxx Hut), wanted to get my Canon IXUS 800 IS. Ended up he started to desmonstrate the Sanyo E6 after he knew temperature changes is 1 of my main concern.

Will go test drive in Japan... If it suck, will go back and change.
Someone tell me i made the right choice pls........

BKK-Osaka tonight... Looking forward to Japan!!! It's my first flight to Japan after soooo long, and there's none to be seen in my roster till mid September... Zzzzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home