Friday, July 21, 2006

Aug-Sep roster's out.
AKL again, but i'm paxing back... Dunno how it will feel like... Then Shanghai again, most likely meet KS ask him bring me to the Oriental Pearl Tower. The chap's there on a 1 year work-study programme by NUS, something silicon valley-like. And there's Incheon, been looking forward to it cos i wanna get cheap Face Shop products. Hehehe... Cheapo i know =P

Only highlight is LHR, but i'm not exactly looking forward to it cos Pounds is 3 times!!! Will most likely hibernate in hotel or just walk around. No shopping i hope. Jerrica just warned me how terrorizing the day flight to London can be.... Better prep myself well for it. 13 hours!!

K managed to get all the rare destinations: Dubai, Istanbul, Johannesburg and Cape Town!!! Envious! Her team seems to get the rare ones huh? But nvm i like my team better. Esp the IFS, nice man, and my LSS and LS, all nice peeps! Oh well, will wait patiently for the rare destinations to come then =)



Went for Facial yesterday. So qiao, Keira was there too. Kelly was there, but i knew she was going, just that our timing crashes, so not much of a surprise haha...
My goodness. Jannie keep pushing me to do peel, not just me i think everyone else! I'm starting to doubt her credibility... But i think her blemish roller does work miracle on me....

Met Yun next. Had loads of salmon for dinner @ Sushi Tei, her favourite. But it was really nice...

It was great having your company! Will be looking forward to your cheese cupcakes ! Hehe...
If only yen's around too...

What on earth is that girl doing! Yen Yen where are you???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home