Monday, May 15, 2006

Day 46 - Basic SEP Theory Exams

SIANz
Despite setting 2 alarm clocks to ring @ 3+ am to chiong my last part of exam preparation (I know i've weird study habits, but that's me =P ), i overslept.

My dad shook me awake @ 7.10 am asking me, "today u no need to work ah?" I stared @ him then at the ceiling, wondering is it Sunday or Monday? When realization dawned me, almost wanted to cry, cos that means i haven got time to finish those parts i have yet to cover. =(
That old, old song of AQUA kept ringing in my head as i hastily rushed to get out of the house, and how i wish i could make it happen - "If only i could turnnnnn back time, if only i had .... "


DOUBLE SIANz
I always believe that Oversleeping is a bad omen to the start of a day. And why does it have to be today ????? Haiz.........

Why? Cos i fail my SEP test, by 1 question. *Yawnzzzzzzzzz*

Not sad, not disappointed, just plain SIANZ.



Tripple SIANz
Gotta retake. Hopefully can squeeze in tomorrow pls.... Since we are having practical exam anyway. Really dun want to drag, as the thought of having it sometime later just sucks and fleet training may have more tests to worry about too.....


It's gonna be another set of questions, meaning gotta memorize more.... But Ms Riana is very nice indeed, shant say more =P

*********************************************

Sometimes, being anxious about exams or tests is exceptable.
But when one gets overly paranoid, till it affects surrounding people whose trying to concentrate, it gets really irritating. And guess what? She's the one who always getting full marks. Look who's always saying scare this, scare that, and don't want to join us in this and that cos she wanna study.... LOL.

I hardly even flinch when i knew i fail. What's the big deal? =P
Don't get me wrong. Knowledge of the safety procedures IS important. However, i don't see the need to harp over it. Pi always teach me to take things with a pinch of a salt and move on, I'll be a happier person like this ^.^

KK, gotta go back and mug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home