Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Day 39

I feel so blessed.....

To have started my first job with SIF and to have work together with Lee Mei, Lois, Yvonne and Prisca. Although it was a short stint, i've benefited alot from them. They are such nice people, pretty rare to find them outside. So sweet, so caring and protective =) Perfect environment to bud for a green leaf like me. Which is why i "Fu Tang Dao Huo" to go and meet them this evening, though i have not studied for my first aid test tomorrow. =P
(i'll try to get chinese software in future, this com KoYak already, no point investing)

In outside world, it's "Everyone for themselves". Hiak...


Been very tired, lethargic for the past dunno how many months.... Leisurely complained in the morning and Andrew has to say "You know why? EXERCISE!"...............

I knew that all along, but haven really get down to doing it because whenever i want to start, something crops up. Injured my foot sometime last month (cos of my Chor Lor-ness) thus no sports that needs to use the foot are allowed. When i plan for a swim, period comes. And recently, conjunctiva infection. *Yawnz*

I think gaming/ online gaming cultivated this laziness cells in me. Been a couch potato ever since i got hooked with it. Even though i've stopped gaming now, i have loss this active old me. Doubt if i can regain the kind of stamina i had in JC. *pity*

Hmph, I will start to exercise. Badminton sounds good now =P

****************************

Yeah! 2 more destinations will be added to the list in July. Milan and Barcelona!!! Can't wait to go. Hopefully i'll be lucky enough! =9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home