Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Day 44

Stooopid. Blogger was down last night.

Anyway, we learn about fire fighting yesterday.... The Oxycrew, one word :Yucks!

Head for Orchard after class together with a couple of others to take a look at the cabin bag. Darn, when we reached there the shop was closed, must be the HUGE rain. Yeah, very very very heavy rain in the central last evening. I think lightning struck some electrical box or something cause several traffic lights in the city to be down. And it's flooded everywhere.

Met up with Dennis for dinner @ Crystal Jade. Food, to me la, really suck. Haven seen him for about a year since graduation last May. It's a rare opportunity that he's back in Singapore for a week from work in Bangkok. I'm 1 of the few friends he kept in contact with from NUS.

Come to think of it, it's the same for me. Had only a handful close friends from Uni, and they are all i knew since Year 1. Haha, i guess when you get senior and more senior, you get more tired of putting on that eager-to-please mask/face to get to know people. It hard to being with, when you hardly get to see that person anyway. Some how it seems to relate to SIA too Hehe =P But then again, i'll remember what my FIN friend told us, "As you get more and more senior, you tend to get lonely, so do ask your seniors out." Haha, roger that! Just keep trying =)

Am very delighted to have an old friend commented that i've changed for the better - look much better than i was in school. Heh~ Can't really see that change in me. But 1 thing for sure, even my ex-colleagues said that i had slimmed down since my entry to exit. Hehe. I could now fit into that size 8 MNG pants i bought long long time ago, duh enough to think i was thin enough to wear it. I was not, and had to squeeze out every inch of it. Eeeks!

But now, i could slip it on, nicely =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home