Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Day 44 still

SHUCKS!!! Overspent again >.<"""
Bursting my budget...... Forgot all about Mother's Day treat and Dad's present.

Bought my cabin bag from Samsonite, almost all new crew uses this model i think =/ Have to come up with a way to differentiate mine subtly. Spurged on a Zara gift that i have been thinking about for very long, @ least 1 or 2 months?

Heh~ and i'm still considering these for myself =P Got the link from Wendy and Yun. www.footshopping.com Select Singapore. I know the models are pretty outdated, but heck! as long as i like will do. Of course these will have to wait awhile, gotta find birks-lover kakis to accumulate the $249 before we enjoy the free shipping. Meanwhile i'll take the time to choose. So far only Cheryl's interested.

My top 3 choices. If i can't make up my mind, perhaps my impulse will result in 3 new pairs of them in my shoe closet. =P *Pi don't hit me!*

Kaozzzzzz.... I've really have gotta control my spending habits, in future. Remember Lasik first ba.... Hmmm...

Did ditching exercise today. Which meant swimming in lifevests and antiquated Kebayas. I always thought that the old SQ girls belong to the rounder side, but i was so wrong. Had a hard time fitting into those old Keba's. Oh oh!!! Must get nice undies, otherwise when you climb up rafts after ditching the a/c, the last thing you want others to notice is that unglam underwear =P Pray that it'll nv happen anyway.

2 incidents happened during the practical part today surprised me. Surprised, neither shocked nor happy or anything. Girls who looked strong on the outside have their soft spots too =) 2 of them broke down, in different ways for different reasons. Not being belittling, just reminding myself we are all human too.

2 Months together. Still discovering. Stablizing. Real selves are emerging. Some, for some reasons, fade into the background....
*************************************

Shan't let it affect me anymore.

It doesn't matter anymore.

In the book of 48 Laws of Power, the last Law: Detach yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home