Sunday, May 14, 2006

New Found Hobby

Jia Lat.....

I realised i've pick up an expensive new hobby: Shopping for his wardrobe.

Just bought a new Zara shirt but found myself "aiming" again =P
I get this sense of exuberance from looking out and buying new clothes for him. Business shirts, tees, shoes, pants, and soon-to-be, ties. Know nuts about matching ties to shirts, but i'll learn =9

It's so easy to dress man. Adding 1 new item into his collection makes such a big difference, whereas for ladies, perhaps you need a whole new set from head to toe to feel it. Maybe that's why i am starting to enjoy shopping for him, it makes me excited. Myself? I'll need a big budget to feel the kick.

There's no way to stop this new hobby. The only solution? Ahem~~ Give me a big allowance ba ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home