Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday Blues

It has been happening for the past few Saturdays and Sundays, weekend basically.

This morning i bolt out of bed when the sky's still midnight blue, searching fanatically for my HP, my only alarm clock, hoping to see that i am not late, yet again.

Yes, i am that stress.

In the beginning it was much worse, literally everyday i jump out of bed before the clock even has a chance to ring. Fear, became my alarm clock instead. But nowadays, it only happens on weekends. I'll jolt up and think "Shyt, did i forget to set the alarm??" before it takes a moment to dawn on me that it's SUNDAY!!! Duh.....

The emphasis placed on Punctuality in the training school is stupendous. Not just here, i believe in future when reporting for flights too. Speaking about reporting for flights, i hope i wouldn't be jumping out of bed in cold sweat everytime, thinking "Did i miss my flight? Have i missed my flight?"


Hiak... Right, back to "kiss" the notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home