Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Day 6 - Wayang Day

Black Hair Days again.

Very tired, cos woke up @ 6 am to prepare hair and face. In total took a time of 1 hr to get that "wayang" face right. Got "Orh Bar Cart" liao @.@ Travelling on the MRT train was unanimously agreed to be embarassing cos people gawks at us thinking we may be another Taiwanese "RU HUA" wanna be. Duh.....
Just did my hair jet black. Haiz...... The total damage to my pocket ever since grooming class started is approaching a sky high 400 bucks!!!!!!!!!! *gulp*

Yesterday was grooming class and manz it was no joke. As i was sitting through the demostration, i was, once again, caught asking myself am i in the right industry??? A couple other girls was feeling the same way too haha.. Really wonder why the heck we put ourselves through all these "pain"........ Been a complete make-up idiot all my life and in 1 hour time we're all expected to transform ourselves into the SG girl look and to maintain it from the next day onwards. Almost Pengz. I got the cool family colour and i am pretty happy about it, Heh~


Made a mad rush to bugis after work to buy all the Hair, Nail and Face necessities. I was kinda freaking out by then cos it's just too much things all in one day and to me, it was chaotic. Chiong home for family dinner after that. My family all got a shock. Ma said i'll look like "Yao Jin" Hahaha *Faintz*. Pi was still stunned despite warning him twice haha. And he said i look like RuHua with the chilli red lipstick!!!! F5!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home