Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Last day in SIF

Am blogging from office now Hehe... It's finally here! My last day in SIF!!!

Although the sleep did improved my state of depression but i'm still tired. Cos of what happened yesterday. still feeling a tiny tinge of mixed emotions: sad, traumatised, disappointed, sianz, blar blar blar....

Life is hard. PS made an interesting comment yesterday while bag surfing.
"There are too many strings attached when buying an LV.
Bosses think they are paying you too much.

Mum thinks you are not giving her enough allowance.
BFs/Husbands think you are materialistic.
Friends wonder if that bag you are carrying is real anot." So true... Haha...
And i came to wonder this morning too: Why are there so many strings attached to being an FA? Heck, i'm just going to live my life.

Will update again... See how my last day goes here.... Pray hard they are not going to make me
pay back *clasp hands together*
Otherwise i'll be further away from this:
Canon New Digital IXUS 800 IS


Been considering Sony's DSC T series too. Love the sleekness! But too bad more than 2 people have advised me against Sony... I need more opinions pls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home