Monday, March 06, 2006

Reaching breaking point

Honestly, i never knew i was, in fact, breaking down until i took it out on Pi... *Feeling Bad*

I know majority of you meant well, trying to warn me all the impending dangers. But when you have been subjected to not just 1, or 2, but mutiple indirect criticisms, stereotyping, cautioning and nagging, your faith starts to waver and it really gets into you... I am trying not to be the "TYPE" of person that your despise, i'm trying to attain the "Balance" your have been talking about and i am trying to "BE" myself. I do not deny that there are many kind advices, but too much = too much...
I have yet to set foot in and so many things are already haunting me... Maybe i am just trying too hard?
I need a break.

Sorry dear, i see that you're trying to help me and at the same time, cope with the same incoming criticisms, stereotyping and challenges. I know you are being questioned, so am i. If you are gonna question me too, it's just too much. I need you on my side.

So Misunderstood. So Jaded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home