Wednesday, March 08, 2006

第一天

Yup, just finished America's Next Top Model, Jayla's eliminated.

Today's my first day in STC. And what a day to start, 8th of March, International Women's day Hahaha....
Was really excited in the morning as i head towards STC, but goggy @ the same time cos the night before i did not get much rest. Aiya, as if i got any rest at all before i start @ STC. Received a few well wishes from old colleagues in the morning. So sweet of them =) Esp the sms Pica (PS) sent me. ='''( If we were to swap places, i'll feel lost too.... which makes me a little sad actually... Haven really 收拾好心情, and there i have to proceed to my next stage in life? Anyway, Thank you Prof Lim, Mozzie, Pica and Lui once again for everything. *Hugs*

First day is kinda boring? Mission statement, core values, history blar blar blar.... Ms Woo is nice. Really don't get it. The work load today was light, in fact, neligible, but yet all of us were like shag out after class? *????*

"Shag" out i may be but was determined to catch "Brokeback Mountain" before i miss the chance? Intrigued by all the hoos-haas about this movie for the Academy Awards, rushed to Marina Sq, wolfed down my first Carl's Jr quickly (another 1st =p) b4 sitting down to a Huh?-can-someone-explain-what-is-going-on Brokeback mountain. I think i shd know better than to watch something so eh... what's the right word? Chim? thought-provoking ? whatever... show when my computer is in stand-by mode, ya stand-by for sleep hah~ I'm confused. bleh... *Am worried bout my Pi* =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home