Friday, August 25, 2006

My 1 precious Offday

"What have i done in my college days?"

Funny... Cos i hardly recall a thing, though i believe there's lots of things i did.

Was looking through some old stuff and i found an old ODAC write up with one of my contributions on the first "Race" i participated with Yuyan during my Year 2.

Suddenly everything came back, like waves of memories... Together with the pictures, i remember that i had indeed went through NUS...

In my line, people love to ask if we're from Uni? I find it interesting becos for the first time, graduates seem unwelcome =)

The next question i get is of course : "What course?"
Answer: Economics.
And then I'll always go like "Nah ~ I hated what i studied..."

I even hate myself for having to say that all the time, but unfortunately, that's the truth.
I pity myself too... Life would be much more memorable had i love what i read in NUS. Now, i could hardly remember everything at school, especially the theories... Haiz... *shake head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home